While working closely with our customers around the world, we have observed the need for additional assistance with managing Perforce deployments. Over the past few months, we ran a trial of the Perforce Remote Administration program. We are pleased to announce the success of the trial, culminating in the official launch of the program on August 2, 2010.
The Perforce Remote Administration program is flexible to cater to varying customer needs. If any of the following scenarios applies to your organization, this program may be of interest to you:
- You would like additional Perforce experts who can quickly support you
- Your administrators do not have the bandwidth to fully support Perforce
- Your administrators presently do not have sufficient Perforce experience and confidence to fly solo
- You have no staff with Perforce administration experience, but DO plan to hire for that role
- You have no staff with Perforce administration experience and do NOT plan to hire for that role
If you need a part-time Perforce administrator, you will find the program to be more affordable than having to hire and train someone in that role. You will benefit from the cost savings and the peace of mind of having the best available Perforce talent at your command.
Once subscribed, our experts work with your Perforce deployment via secure remote access. We monitor the health of your Perforce setup on an ongoing basis, and are available to perform any Perforce administration duties. The program also extends to include our consulting offerings at a discounted rate. For more information, visit our Perforce Remote Administration page on our website.
Tony manages the professional services business at Perforce Software. He has been in the software product and consulting business for over 20 years, and with Perforce for 6 years. He has been part of several technology projects with customers around the world in wide-ranging technologies like web development, databases, VoIP and software configuration management.